Bible Solutions Club
|Bible solutions bases its' suggestions on the sincere belief that the Bible is the true Word of God. Jewish prophets wrote the Bible being inspired by the Spirit of God. Christians also worship the same King because they believe the New Testament promises salvation though Jesus Christ. The promises contained are for Jews and Christians only but you can become a Christian today. There are a few non-biblical suggestions at the bottom of the page.||Become a sponsor|
|Faith is needed to please God
and is needed to get anything done through the Holy Spirit. It takes
practice and experience. It means to believe with all your heart. It leads
Summary of Faith Principals
1)Biblical faith is a sincere and knowing belief in God,
and His Son Jesus, in your heart. That He loves you enough to take good care of
you and answer your prayers.
Increasing your faith
1) A suggestion is to memorize some, or all of the verses that speak to you about faith. Then you recite them, even out loud sometimes. It is reinforcement for the mind and the subconscious, when you keep speaking it until it is well known to your mind.
2) To memorize is also knowing it by heart. Some of the verses speak of "in your heart". Knowing it by heart is a way of getting it in your heart.
3) Try asking yourself the question. How would I feel if God loved me and did for me the thing that I asked for ? Wouldn't you be ecstatic with joy, if he healed your sick or favored you with another one or your desires ? Get up and jump for joy because He did it. Feel it in your heart. Thank God for doing it, again and again. God is granting your wish; what do your feel like ?
4) Prayers asking God to increase your faith and remove your doubt are effective. God wants that for you too. Sometimes the result is going through a time of testing, were you need to exercise more faith. Use the opportunity to practice standing strong. Recite the verses to enforce it. Feel the desired outcome, and thank God for the victory. Then remember for next time, to make you even stronger.
Getting Rid of Doubt
1) Doubt is the opposite of faith. It is a neutralizer
5) Fasting is a way to get rid of doubt, going along
with #4 above. No food in the belly will soon turn into no waste (or
doubt). Jesus fasted for 40 days before he started his miracle ministry.
Ester fasted for three days with the jews in town before she did what
she feared. Matthew 17:21 recommends fasting for moving tough mountains.
It seems that a fast is a faster way to get a prayer answered.
7)Know what it is, and what it feels like to you. Get it out before praying.